On Twitter!My Tweets
- Quiz: Can You Name These Biblical Figures?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level From The U.S. States You Know?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Sports History Knowledge?
- Quiz: Can You Name All Of These Iconic Women? Level 1
- Quiz: Can You Identify All These Historical Objects? Level 1
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level By Your Biblical Knowledge?
- QUIZ: Do You Know Everything About American History?
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The History You Know?
- If You Pass This Test You Must Have Gone To Culinary School
- Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level? Level 1
- QUIZ: Could You Pass A US Citizenship Test? Level 1
Willamette Valley Properties
Category Archives: Portland Metro Real Estate
As November winds down, recent information from the Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLS) suggests one Newberg home sale will stand out as the most expensive for the month. However, the property also features over 3 acres with a view, so … Continue reading
A very telling article was recently released in a national real estate journal. In just two images, it explains why the vast majority of homesellers work with a Realtor. The infographic on the left shows the huge percentage of homesellers … Continue reading
This attractive 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home was recently sold by our NewbergHomes.com sponsor, Certified Realty. With a closing price of $360,000, this property rose in value by more than 25% in less than three years! Yes, the Newberg housing … Continue reading
This attractive 4 bedroom/2.5 bathroom Newberg home with more than 2,850 square feet of living space was just placed on the market. Click on the above image to view the full color flyer for this property. Some features for this … Continue reading
The Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLS) reported the sale of 23 Newberg homes in March, 2014. As spring approaches, even more monthly home sales are anticipated. Closing prices for these 22 properties range from $88,000 for a 2 bedroom condominium, … Continue reading
A recently released housing report reveals local home prices have increased by an average of more than 1% per month over the past year. The new report from RMLS (Regional Multiple Listing Service) shows a 12.6% increase in home values … Continue reading
Fun upcoming events and surprising local housing facts are found in the latest free edition of the Oregon Real Estate Update. Home Prices For example, the average Yamhill County home price is now up 15.8% to $242,700. The average Salem area home price … Continue reading
A recent Newberg real estate report shows the average selling price for a Newberg home is now $319,450. Curious about how long it takes the average Newberg property to sell? Find out by clicking here, along with the complete new … Continue reading
Knowing our current, local real estate market is helpful for buyers and sellers. Information is power, so click here to power up with the latest Newberg housing statistics.
New information on Newberg area real estate shows the average selling price for a Newberg home is now $314,950. Curious about the average market time it takes for a Newberg home to sell? For such in-depth information about our Newberg … Continue reading
Recent regional housing figures suggest a continued increase in Newberg area home prices. Much of this renewed demand is tied to a reduced inventory of homes currently for sale. Recent home inventory figures from the Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLS) … Continue reading