On Twitter!My Tweets
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level By Your Biblical Knowledge?
- QUIZ: Can You Guess Every One Of These NFL Logos?
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The History You Know?
- Quiz: How Smart Are You When It Comes To World War II?
- Quiz: Can You Pass A 7th Grade Vocabulary Test?
- Do You Really Know How Many Children Rapper Future Has (We've Counted 'Em All!)
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Southern Slang?
- QUIZ: Can You Name All These Military Terms?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Sports History Knowledge?
- 21 Rules Ellen Makes Everyone On Her Show Follow
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Bodies Of Water?
Willamette Valley Properties
Category Archives: Oregon Real Estate Inventory
Feature Article by Realtor Roy Widing Predictions on Newberg’s real estate market are difficult to make with accuracy. Take, for example, local weather forecasts. Even when armed with technology like detailed satellite images, plus wind, barometric and temperature data, weather … Continue reading
This attractive 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home was recently sold by our NewbergHomes.com sponsor, Certified Realty. With a closing price of $360,000, this property rose in value by more than 25% in less than three years! Yes, the Newberg housing … Continue reading
With the arrival of Spring’s beautiful weather, some Newberg homeowners are hearing others say: “Now is an excellent time to consider placing your home on the market for sale.” However, you may have wondered why exactly is this such a good time to sell … Continue reading
Fun upcoming events and surprising local housing facts are found in the latest free edition of the Oregon Real Estate Update. Home Prices For example, the average Yamhill County home price is now up 15.8% to $242,700. The average Salem area home price … Continue reading
New information on Newberg area real estate shows the average selling price for a Newberg home is now $314,950. Curious about the average market time it takes for a Newberg home to sell? For such in-depth information about our Newberg … Continue reading
Recent regional housing figures suggest a continued increase in Newberg area home prices. Much of this renewed demand is tied to a reduced inventory of homes currently for sale. Recent home inventory figures from the Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLS) … Continue reading