On Twitter!My Tweets
- If You're Kylie Jenner's Friend, These Are The Rules You Gotta Follow
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The History You Know?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level By Your Biblical Knowledge?
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The American History You Know?
- 29 Hilariously Awful Face Tattoos. What Were They Thinking?
- 2019 Emmy-Nominated TV Shows You Can Stream Right Now
- 21 Vintage Photos Of People Who Might Just Be Time Travelers
- We Bet You Can't Pass This Farm Quiz
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?
- Hilariously Tacky Ideas That Are Actually Works Of Genius
- Quiz: Can You Guess These 1970s Sitcoms From A Picture?
- Then And Now: 39 Rock Gods Who Used To Be Hot
Willamette Valley Properties
Category Archives: Newberg Oregon Homebuyer
Before entering into a business relationship, it’s helpful to know your real estate agent is nice, patient, available when needed…and honest. So while many of us assume we’re ‘safe’ in the hands of our doctor, attorney or pastor, what about your … Continue reading →
TMREI: Too Much Real Estate Information Sometimes absorbing the sea of Newberg, Oregon real estate information seems more like drinking from a fire hydrant. Yet, out of all the sometimes helpful real estate data bandied about, there is one especially helpful number, … Continue reading →
Simultaneous/Consecutive Home Transactions Selling your Newberg home and buying a replacement property are frequently linked activities. In this article and podcast, we reveal how to maximize the efficiency and minimize the bother when simultaneously home buying and home selling. Click … Continue reading →
New figures on Newberg real estate were just released by Ticor Title Company. View the complete new report on Newberg, Oregon real estate by clicking here, or on the image below. Do you have real estate questions, or are you … Continue reading →
This recently listed rural Newberg, Oregon ‘fixer’ A-Frame style home features seclusion on approximately 7.5 acres in wooded surroundings. Video Tour The spacious living room and fireplace provide terrific window views. This home’s roof is nearing the end of its … Continue reading →
Newberg’s real estate market is more competitive than in years past and it’s now a bit akin to a footrace. But it’s not just Newberg. For example, in the greater Portland metro area that includes Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington and (of … Continue reading →