On Twitter!My Tweets
- Do You Really Know How Many Children Rapper Future Has (We've Counted 'Em All!)
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The History You Know?
- QUIZ: Can You Guess Every One Of These NFL Logos?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level By Your Biblical Knowledge?
- 27 Hilarious Beach Photos That Got Me. They Got Me So Good.
- Chrissy Teigen's Family And Staff Follow These Strict Rules
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The American History You Know?
- Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Logic Skills?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Sports History Knowledge?
- QUIZ: Can You Name All These Military Terms?
- Quiz: How Smart Are You When It Comes To World War II?
Willamette Valley Properties
Category Archives: Newberg Oregon Homebuyer
Before entering into a business relationship, it’s helpful to know your real estate agent is nice, patient, available when needed…and honest. So while many of us assume we’re ‘safe’ in the hands of our doctor, attorney or pastor, what about your … Continue reading →
TMREI: Too Much Real Estate Information Sometimes absorbing the sea of Newberg, Oregon real estate information seems more like drinking from a fire hydrant. Yet, out of all the sometimes helpful real estate data bandied about, there is one especially helpful number, … Continue reading →
Simultaneous/Consecutive Home Transactions Selling your Newberg home and buying a replacement property are frequently linked activities. In this article and podcast, we reveal how to maximize the efficiency and minimize the bother when simultaneously home buying and home selling. Click … Continue reading →
New figures on Newberg real estate were just released by Ticor Title Company. View the complete new report on Newberg, Oregon real estate by clicking here, or on the image below. Do you have real estate questions, or are you … Continue reading →
This recently listed rural Newberg, Oregon ‘fixer’ A-Frame style home features seclusion on approximately 7.5 acres in wooded surroundings. Video Tour The spacious living room and fireplace provide terrific window views. This home’s roof is nearing the end of its … Continue reading →
Newberg’s real estate market is more competitive than in years past and it’s now a bit akin to a footrace. But it’s not just Newberg. For example, in the greater Portland metro area that includes Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington and (of … Continue reading →