On Twitter!My Tweets
- Quiz: Can You Name These Biblical Figures?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level From The U.S. States You Know?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Sports History Knowledge?
- QUIZ: Do You Know Everything About American History?
- Quiz: Can You Guess What Tool This Is?
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level By Your Biblical Knowledge?
- Quiz: Can You Name All These Junk Foods?
- Quiz: Can You Name All Of These Iconic Women? Level 1
- If You Pass This Test You Must Have Gone To Culinary School
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The History You Know?
- Quiz: Can You Identify All These Historical Objects? Level 1
Willamette Valley Properties
Category Archives: Newberg Homes For Sale
Feature Article by Realtor Roy Widing Predictions on Newberg’s real estate market are difficult to make with accuracy. Take, for example, local weather forecasts. Even when armed with technology like detailed satellite images, plus wind, barometric and temperature data, weather … Continue reading
New figures from Ticor Title Company show the median list price for a Newberg home is little changed, with the average market time to sell a Newberg home increasing. Click here or on the above image to view this latest … Continue reading
As November winds down, recent information from the Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLS) suggests one Newberg home sale will stand out as the most expensive for the month. However, the property also features over 3 acres with a view, so … Continue reading
New housing figures from Ticor Title Company suggest relative calm for our Newberg real estate market. Autumn has settled in. Gone, for now at least, are what have been strong shifts in home price and average market time around Newberg. … Continue reading
Of all the Newberg homes sold last month, one stands out. That’s because out of all sold Newberg homes last month, according to the Regional Multiple Listing Service, one was clearly the winner. It wasn’t even close, because the second … Continue reading