On Twitter!My Tweets
- If You Pass This Test You Must Have Gone To Culinary School
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous Historical Figures?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level From The U.S. States You Know?
- Quiz: Can You Pass 9th Grade History?
- QUIZ: Can You Guess The State By Its Outline?
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Sports History Knowledge?
- Did You Know These Fun Facts About Your Favorite 'Riverdale' Stars?
- Are You Smart Enough To Name All Of These Horrifying Medical Procedures?
- Quiz: Are These Old Wives' Tales Your Mom Told You True Or False?
Willamette Valley Properties
Category Archives: Newberg Homes For Sale
Feature Article by Realtor Roy Widing Predictions on Newberg’s real estate market are difficult to make with accuracy. Take, for example, local weather forecasts. Even when armed with technology like detailed satellite images, plus wind, barometric and temperature data, weather … Continue reading
New figures from Ticor Title Company show the median list price for a Newberg home is little changed, with the average market time to sell a Newberg home increasing. Click here or on the above image to view this latest … Continue reading
As November winds down, recent information from the Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLS) suggests one Newberg home sale will stand out as the most expensive for the month. However, the property also features over 3 acres with a view, so … Continue reading
New housing figures from Ticor Title Company suggest relative calm for our Newberg real estate market. Autumn has settled in. Gone, for now at least, are what have been strong shifts in home price and average market time around Newberg. … Continue reading
Of all the Newberg homes sold last month, one stands out. That’s because out of all sold Newberg homes last month, according to the Regional Multiple Listing Service, one was clearly the winner. It wasn’t even close, because the second … Continue reading