On Twitter!My Tweets
- Quiz: Can You Name These Biblical Figures?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level From The U.S. States You Know?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Sports History Knowledge?
- QUIZ: Do You Know Everything About American History?
- Quiz: Can You Guess What Tool This Is?
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level By Your Biblical Knowledge?
- Quiz: Can You Name All These Junk Foods?
- Quiz: Can You Name All Of These Iconic Women? Level 1
- If You Pass This Test You Must Have Gone To Culinary School
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The History You Know?
- Quiz: Can You Identify All These Historical Objects? Level 1
Willamette Valley Properties
Category Archives: 97132
The cost to sell your Newberg, Oregon home shouldn’t be a guessing game. So why are certain homeselling figures sometimes difficult to determine with absolute precision? Find out some key factors in getting the ‘bottom line’ for your Newberg home … Continue reading
There are many good reasons why Newberg, Oregon homesellers hire a Realtor, including the handful who first try the ‘for sale by owner’ or ‘FSBO’ route. Here are ten of the most common reasons why Newberg homesellers hire a Realtor … Continue reading
While there is a case to be made for homeselling in each of the four seasons, Winter is one of the most powerful times Newberg sellers can place their home on the market and for ten very good reasons. Click … Continue reading
Feature Article by Realtor Roy Widing Predictions on Newberg’s real estate market are difficult to make with accuracy. Take, for example, local weather forecasts. Even when armed with technology like detailed satellite images, plus wind, barometric and temperature data, weather … Continue reading
New housing figures from Ticor Title Company suggest relative calm for our Newberg real estate market. Autumn has settled in. Gone, for now at least, are what have been strong shifts in home price and average market time around Newberg. … Continue reading
Of all the Newberg homes sold last month, one stands out. That’s because out of all sold Newberg homes last month, according to the Regional Multiple Listing Service, one was clearly the winner. It wasn’t even close, because the second … Continue reading
A very telling article was recently released in a national real estate journal. In just two images, it explains why the vast majority of homesellers work with a Realtor. The infographic on the left shows the huge percentage of homesellers … Continue reading